Interested in joining TEAM Engineering?
Now Recruiting for: Engineering Consultant
If you enjoy engineering and manufacturing this could be the position you’re looking for!
We are recruiting an Engineering Consultant as part of our continued growth. Our success is based on our proven ability to help resolve engineering challenges, automate processes and manage data more efficiently using Siemens PLM technology. Since 2006, we’ve won many UK business awards for our customer service and support. We pride ourselves on our technical knowledge, industry expertise, and our long partnership with Siemens PLM Software.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer to become a part of our technical team.
Role will include:
- Providing Customers with a high level of technical support across various industries and software disciplines from CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM
- Deliver standard and bespoke training courses providing customers with skills that enable them to design and develop better products
- Demonstrate various software products to customers and prospects over online webinars, technical events and seminars
- Provide floor walking support to our customers to help accelerate their knowledge and software adoption
- Contribute to Engineering consultancy as required and assist in various customer focused projects
- Report to the Technical Manager
- Degree in Engineering
- Ideally 5 years Industry experience
- Design experience with NX design software
- Preferred Mechanical Simulation experience with NX Nastran or an equivalent
- Demonstrable decision making/problem solving using strong analytical skills
- Providing internal and external customer service demonstrating effective written and verbal
- communication plus presentation skills
- Full Driving License
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary in a permanent, full time role
- A motivating and rewarding work culture
- Continual Professional development
- Training and skills development
Click here to download this job description.
To apply please send your CV with accompanying letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org