Senior Sales Engineer
TEAM Engineering provide Siemens PLM engineering software and engineering services consultancy to a diverse customer base of engineering and manufacturing companies across the United Kingdom. We focus solely on Siemens NX PLM portfolio from design, new product introduction, engineering simulation (FEA and CAE) through to entire Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) with Teamcenter PLM.
As a business; our major strength and reputation is built around our very experienced and professional technical team who have spent many years’ working in engineering and manufacturing businesses as well as our diverse and growing client base.
Job Description This position requires a lot of UK travel and reports directly into the Sales Manager at TEAM Engineering. Although the position is required to sell the entire CAD CAM CAE range of products, the primary focus will be on Teamcenter PLM and how it integrates into and across a manufacturing business; from engineering design and New Product Introduction, through to manufacturing and operations.
- You will be responsible to promote and sell the Siemens PLM range of products across the different NX software disciplines including CAD/CAM/CAE in addition to focussing on Teamcenter PLM.
- You will be required to sell our technical consultancy services which include training and engineering support to potential and existing Clients.
- You will be responsible to find and develop new opportunities with the support of the marketing department and the Sales Manager.
- You will be responsible to provide accurate forecasts, pipeline and territory account plans to Management.
- You will be required to meet specific targets and key performance indicators.
- You will be responsible to prepare and coordinate, with the technical team, commercial proposals for large PLM opportunities.
- Flexibility outside normal working hours may be required.
- You will work with other Sales Engineers or account Mangers and Technical staff to meet company strategic goals.
Education: Engineering Degree or Engineering HNC with suitable experience
Experience: Engineering design, Finite Element simulation, manufacturing or operations. Be comfortable selling from engineers through to board level directors Have experience of PLM, Simulation or CAD CAM solutions. Good verbal, written and formal presentation skills. Self-managing skills – accountable and responsible. Be able to access decision makers and identify business issues. Be tenacious, resilient and energetic to drive new business opportunities. Preferably have a proven track record in sales.
Remuneration: Competitive basic salary based on experience + Attractive Commission package.
Contact: Please send CV’s to email@example.com to apply.