A full-featured 3D computational fluid dynamics analysis solution
FloEFD is a full-featured 3D computational fluid dynamics analysis solution built into major MCAD systems such as Creo, CATIA V5, Siemens NX, Solid Edge and SolidWorks. It tightly integrates with Inventor. FloEFD enables users to move CFD simulation early into the design process where it can help engineers examine trends and dismiss less desirable design options. Fast to learn and easy to use, FloEFD eliminates the workflow complexity and meshing overheads of old-school CFD software.
FloEFD helps design engineers conduct up-front, concurrent CFD analysis using the familiar MCAD interface. This reduces design times by orders of magnitude when compared to traditional methods and products.
Concurrent CFD can reduce simulation time by as much as 65 to 75 percent over traditional CFD tools. It allows optimization of product performance and reliability while also reducing physical prototyping and development costs, without time or material penalties.CONTACT SALES
• Embedded in the leading CAD systems for concurrent design simulation
• Easy-to-use with full-featured 3D fluid flow and heat transfer analysis
• Numerous engineering models such as porous media, PCB and LED model
• Electronics cooling module for detailed thermal modeling of electronic models
• HVAC module for detailed modeling of HVAC applications, including comfort parameters
•Automated Cartesian immersed boundary mesher
•Advanced module for more detailed modelling of advanced flow features such as combustion and hypersonic flow
• LED module for more accurate thermal modeling of LEDs and other lighting sources with LED thermal model and Monte Carlo radiation model
• Up to 75% faster simulation cycle with CAD embedded Concurrent CFD
Watch this video which covers the meshing technology features in FloEFD.CONTACT SALES
You will have 30 days to test-drive the fully featured FloEFD Standalone software with tutorials covering 20 powerful CFD tasks including:
• LED thermal characterization
• CPU cooling and analysis
• Hydraulic loss determination and more.
You can access a cloud based high performance computing environment from any modern web browser with a broadband connection.get started now
We'll be in touch within minutes.